Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack® material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule because there are fewer office visits than with traditional braces.
Your first consultation
During your complimentary initial consultation, you will meet Dr. Cassidy and our team and be shown around our Topeka orthodontic office. We will evaluate and discuss your individual orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your treatment plan
We will use the iTero® digital scanner to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we’ll map out a custom treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You can see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign aligners
Your custom aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t notice you’re wearing them. Wear your aligners 20-22 hours a day for best results, only taking them out to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups (generally) every six to twelve weeks as needed.
Taking care of your new smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!